Ottawa Synchro Swimathon
As our swimathon is fast approaching, please take note of the following details for the event, to be held Monday, February 11th.
Pledge Sheets will be handed out at practice 1 week prior to the event, or feel free to download the attached pledge sheet to start collecting pledges sooner...
- Swimmers are asked to collect pledges on a per lap or flat rate basis and submit their pledge sheets on the day of the event.
- Swimmers will arrive for the swimathon at their usual practice times - the swimathon will begin at 5:45 and last for one hour.
- During this time, girls will be divided into 8 lanes and will swim non-stop for 1 hour, while lap-counters keep track of the number of lap swims for each individual swimmer.
- Competitive swimmers are expected to participate
- Each swimmer is assigned a goal for pledges of $50.00. This amount will be used to defray the cost of upcoming competitions. Money raised beyond the $50.00 minimum will be allocated to the individual swimmer's meet expenses.
we are still in need of lap-counters for this event - please contact our volunteer coordinator if you are available for this one-hour commitment. firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you all for supporting this important fundraiser!
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE PLEDGE SHEET HERE: